Data Integration Specialist (m/f/x)
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Data Entry Clerk to join our team at SPARETECH.
We offer you the opportunity to
- Manage the process of importing product data into SPARETECHS' proprietary database, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Prepare and process incoming partner data in Excel/BMECats for database import.
- Perform thorough quality checks on incoming catalogues and collaborate with Data and Partner Management teams to fix any issues.
- Maintain and ensure high database quality, by investigating reported products and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the team to define crawlers and other tools to optimise product data management and acquisition.
- Take ownership of Product Data Management and Data Acquisition topics, constantly seeking opportunities to improve and optimise our existing structures.
Become part of our team if you
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience with working with data sets (e.g., product data) is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and a quality-oriented mindset, ensuring that all data imported is accurate.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, including the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with XML / BME Cat is an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic German is a plus.
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart, or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- To freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget, professional coaching and a maximum degree of freedom
- In Germany: A subsidised job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around Europe.