Platform Engineer (m/f/x)
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
Our engineering organization is remote-first. You can decide whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our design offices in Germany and we are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our team.
As a Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that powers our platform, as well as implementing and improving our continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies, including AWS, Mongo Atlas, Elastic Search, Auth0, and Github Actions.
Projects we worked on recently
- Set up IaC with Terraform for all our AWS resources.
- Provided key contributions to SPARETECH’s data-matching algorithm.
- Set up data visualization tools like Metabase.
- Enhanced the overall security measures for all our cloud resources.
- Analyzed and optimized multiple critical DB operations.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure that powers our platform using AWS.
- Implement and improve our CI/CD pipeline using GitHub Actions.
- Improve the way we use our DB storage engines - Postgres, MongoDB & ElasticSearch (monitoring, performance analysis, and more).
- Implement integrations with third-party systems.
- Monitor and optimize system performance and scalability.
- Ensure the security and reliability of our systems.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to solve product problems and build scalable, reliable, and secure systems.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with industry best practices and technologies.
- Share knowledge and expertise with the team and participate in code reviews.
You are a fit for this role if you have
- 2+ years of industry experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
- Worked with a cloud service-based infrastructure (either AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Attention to detail, especially around security, reliability, and performance.
What we can offer you
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- Freely choose the hardware you need to work
- Software licenses for IntelliJ Idea
- An annual training budget that you can invest in training, conferences, or professional coaching
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.