Sales Manager (m/f/x)
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to digitalize their processes around spare parts. We believe that spare parts can be available at any time without being stored in inventory. Join us to make this shift in the industry reality.
We offer you the opportunity to
- Open our second biggest industry branch with us by identifying and developing target customers in the target markets and industries of Chemicals, Oil and Gas
- Be responsible for the strategic setup of SPARETECH in the industry, including outbound marketing setup and business development
- Take over the hunting and the outreach for new clients and be the responsible Account Manager for those
- Reshape our USPs and offering to benefit and fit the Chemicals, Oil and Gas industry
- Further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
- Inspire customers with our innovative software and rethink the digital spare parts world
Become part of our team if you
- Are a open-minded personality who loves to build up networks and partnerships
- Love to be a hunter who takes every challenge and wants to build up a new industry branch with us
- Possess a strong analytical mindset and your daily work are guided by a structured and goal-oriented approach
- Communicate confidently in German and English with business partners on various hierarchical levels and demonstrate an engaging demeanor
- Have worked at least 2 years as a Sales Manager or a Key Account Manager (focus Chemicals, Gas and Oil)
- Nice to have: have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry and SaaS
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A competitive salary with an equity package as well as a permanent full-time contract
- To freely choose the hardware you need to work
- An annual training budget, professional coaching and maximum degree of freedom
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around Europe.