Working Student Content Marketing - Video & Design (m/f/x)
We offer you the opportunity to
- Develop multimedia marketing materials, including videos, podcasts, and other content, throughout all stages, from initial concept to post-production
- Take charge of editing video and audio files, crafting content suitable for multiple platforms such as our website, YouTube, and social media
- Assist in the completion of content for publication by curating images, generating graphics, writing metadata, preparing transcripts, and composing engaging copy for social media and other purposes
- Work closely with the content creation and campaign management teams to ensure the delivery of outstanding content that stands out
Become a part of the team if you
- Are currently studying media, marketing, communications, design or similar
- Have video editing experience, either professionally or privately, and are familiar with Video Editing programs like Premiere Pro & Canva
- Have attention to detail and first experiences with graphic design and Adobe CC Programs or Figma
- Want to get responsibility and drive own projects from day one
- Have a positive hands-on mentality
- Have very good communication skills and an eye for detail
- Have very good German and English skills
- Beneficial: have previous experience in online marketing and/or SaaS startups and based in Stuttgart
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.