Working Student | Intern Partner Management (m/f/x)
We offer you the opportunity to
- Contribute to the enrichment of our SPARETECH database
- Acquire leading industrial companies as partners and to negotiate and conclude partner contracts with them independently
- Be the first point of contact for our industry-leading partners
- Support the team to improve our tools and processes
Become part of our team if you
- Want to inspire partners and colleagues to explore new grounds to create the digital world of spare parts
- Enjoy communicating with business partners at various hierarchical levels (fluent in German and English)
- Have a strong analytical mind, initiative, and a structured and detail-oriented approach to work
- Have already completed your basic studies in a technical or economic field of study
- Have good knowledge of the industrial spare parts industry (nice to have)
- Want to learn from a top notch team of industry experts
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a Wellpass gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around Europe.