Working Student Sales & Key Account Management (m/f/x)
We offer you the opportunity to
- Support our team in the acquisition of new customers as well as in the cooperation with existing customers
- Independently prepare customer meetings by preparing research results and data and creating presentations
- Increase customer satisfaction by preparing analytical insights for the sales team
- Further automate and improve internal processes and quality standards
Become part of our team if you
- Want to inspire customers with our innovative software and rethink the digital spare parts world
- Communicate confidently with business partners and demonstrate an engaging demeanor
- Have a strong analytical mindset, initiative and a structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Have completed your basic studies in a technical or economic field of study
- Have very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint and can use both programs routinely
- Speak fluent German and very good English
You can expect
- A remote-first company, where you can decide every day whether you work from home, at our headquarters in Stuttgart or at one of our Design Offices in Germany
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to continue working with us after you graduate
- The hardware you need to work
- In Germany: A subsidized job bike to escape city traffic and a QualiTrain gym membership to stay active
- A dynamic start-up atmosphere and an international team in which new ideas, creative approaches, and cooperation at eye level are valued
At SPARETECH, we believe in equal opportunities for every human. No matter where you are from, what you think, what you believe in, what gender you are, or who you love.
SPARETECH is the SaaS platform that enables manufacturing companies to sustainably reduce inventory, costs, and CO2 emissions by purchasing availability guarantees from thousands of suppliers. The web application simplifies the automation of processes from identification to the ordering of machinery and equipment spare parts.
SPARETECH is trusted by renowned global customers and partners and is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany with an international team dispersed around the globe.